The Power Flushing Process
Walsh Boiler Replacement and Repairs, Waterford heating engineers use a purpose-designed power flushing unit with an attached Magnaclean module, to prevent sludge from re-entering the system
Power flushing, 'Hard Flushing' or 'Jet Flushing' is a process used to clean heating systems with water combined with vigorous mobilising and cleansing agents. We use a purpose-designed flushing unit with attached Magnaclean module, to prevent sludge re-entering the system.
- The power flushing unit is attached to the heating circuit in place of a radiator, the system pump or the boiler
- The flushing is done at high velocity, but low pressure to prevent any damage to the system
- The heating circuit is cleansed of lime scale and corrosion debris
- No debris remains to create blockages in the system eliminating the possibility of damage or inefficiencies had the debris been left in place.
Has your Central Heating System Lost Efficiency?
Have you noticed any of the following?:
- Some radiators have cold patches or are completely cold
- Radiators cold at bottom
- Heating system pump failure on more than one occasion
- The boiler is very noisy
- Radiators are rusting
- Frequent bleeding required - pinholes appearing in radiators
- Some radiators slow to heat-up
Power Flushing could solve the problem!We can be perform power flushing with minimum disruption to your home and from only €400.
Power Flushing before Replacing your BoilerBoiler manufacturers require that heating systems must be power flushed before a new boiler installation and not doing so could effect your boiler guarantee.
System MaintenanceTo ensure maximum efficiency and prevent damage to your boiler you should have your central heating system power flushed at least every five years even if there are no obvious signs of problems developing.
The Importance of Power FlushPower flushing can restore efficiency by purging your heating system of the destructive sludge that builds over time - resulting in a heating system that operates like the day it was first installed.
Contact Walsh Heating and Plumbing to arrange your power flushing appointment in the Waterford, Cork and South Tipperary area.